Teaching Personnel are looking for an experienced Year 6 teacher to join a child centred school where the staff are caring and compassionate individuals with a genuine desire to develop and provide the best opportunities for all pupils.
This Church of England school located in Glossop are looking to appoint an encouraging and inspiring Year 6 teacher with high expectations of all pupils.The ideal candidate will have recent experience of teaching Year 6 SATs and a proven track record of enabling each pupil to reach their highest potential. The Head Teacher is looking to immediately appoint an experienced Year 6 teacher with a genuine desire to develop and provide the best opportunities for pupils.
The ideal candidate will strive to:
- Deliver an interesting and engaging curriculum that encourages children to enjoy learning, be inquisitive and think independently
- Provide a safe and supportive environment that promotes Christian values of respect, kindness and honesty
- Give children the confidence to believe in themselves and each other, to take pride in their achievements and strive for continuous improvement
- Provide pupils with opportunities to develop not only intellectually, but creatively, socially, spiritually and morally
- Foster positive, supportive, honest, and open relationships between children, parents, staff and the community
This 2-form entry school are looking to appoint a positive role model with strong behaviour management strategies who will encourage every child to want to succeed. The Head Teacher would like to hire the successful candidate with immediate affect with the role starting in September for the full academic year with the possibility of becoming a permanent role. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom or Skype.
Do you have experience working in Year 6 and delivering a curriculum based around the 2014 SATs?
Are you looking for a full-time position for the duration of the new academic year?
If so, then please email (url removed) for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.