* Are you a Primary Supply Teacher looking for local work in Bishops Stortford or surrounding areas of Hertfordshire?
* Would you be interested in either a full time or part-time positions?
* Are you confident covering all primary school key stages?
* Have you considered working as a primary supply teacher?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a number of primary schools based in Hertfordshire. We are looking for primary teachers to provide general cover in a number of schools throughout the area. This is on a daily supply basis, working from one day a week, up to 5 days a week depending on your availability. This could also lead to long term and permanent positions. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average schools.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher you will:
* Have experience teaching in primary schools; ideally in a mixture of key stages.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
* Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
* Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of pre-booked supply days and morning calls
* Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries