Are you a qualified Geography Teacher looking for your next challenge?
* Are you experienced teaching KS3- KS5 Geography?
* Have you demonstrated improvements in attainment in Geography?
The school recruiting a Geography Teacher is an Outstanding school in East Hertfordshire.
The school strives to ensure that students learn in a safe, healthy and stimulating environment in which every child matters and to achieve their potential through a culture of high academic, personal and social expectations.
The Ideal Geography Teacher:
As the ideal Geography Teacher, you will;
* Have experience teaching Geography, preferably Key Stage Three, Four and Five.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
* Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
* Be keen to take on your class and really make it your own
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries