Team Educate are looking for Secondary Trained Teachers to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils in North Devon.
You would be responsible for working on a 1:1 basis with a young person in Secondary and possibly further education age range (12-18). You would be required to have good subject knowledge in core areas (Science, English and Maths) and confident in delivering lessons and task for these subjects.
You may be asked to work virtually, delivering the lessons via Skype, TEAMs or Zoom but you may also be asked to delver lessons in schools, alternative provisions, care homes, public area such as libraries or at their homes.
We are looking for Maths, Science and English Specalists / Teachers and Secondary Teachers. Lessons will normally be 1-2 hours long and we may be able to offer a full day of lessons through 2-3 different pupils. This work can sometimes be arranged around a working day and consist of evening work, as well as working within school hours.
About the role:
* Part time work Monday - Friday (Could also be full time)
* Pay rate £25 - £30 per hour
* You will be delivering core subject lessons to bridge the gap in their learning and support the pupils emotional needs
* Most of the pupils will have SEND needs so we require tutors with experience of working with young people with a range of different needs and abilities
If you require any further information about this role, please do get in touch and give us a call.
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* School Teacher / Tutor experience
* Good subject knowledge in Maths, English and Science
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
To apply, please send me your CV today
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We pay the best in the market and really look after our staff. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join a local agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!