Our client is a leading engineering firm who are currently looking to recruit a Semi Skilled CNC Turner to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis this may lead to a permanent role.
We are looking for a semi skilled cnc turner who can set and operate with fanuc controls on a variety of lathes.
* Must be able to read engineering drawings
* Must be able to set and operate with fanuc controls
* Must be confident to machine larger components
* Have at least 5 years recent experience working on CNC controlled lathes
* Must have experience machining Hardened materials
Our client is one of a handful of firms capable of doing this type of work and are a world leader in their field. They are based on Trafford park and are based just off the junction for the Trafford centre so is easily commutable from the Greater Manchester areas..
What They can offer
* On site parking
* Modern facilities
* Long term work with chances of permanent employment
Hours of work - you will be working on a 3 shift system (6am to 2pm Monday to Thursday and 6am to 12noon on a Friday, 2pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday and 12noon to 6pm on a Friday and 10pm to 6am Monday to Thursday and 6pm to Midnight on a friday). The basic working is paid at 37 hours
Pay is £14.40 across the 3 shifts this does increase after 12 weeks to £14.85. Training is on days which is paid at £12 per hour on days
You must be able to provide 2 recent work references to cover the last 4 years employment and you will also undergo a drugs and alcohol test before any offer of employment can be offered.