Digital Marketing Assistant
Our client is a highly respected Charity and delivers an excellent service, bringing real difference to people's lives.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of their online marketing efforts through various platforms, including their own website, direct email and social media due to a spike in workload.
The role offers £15.60-£17.22 P/H, 37.5 hours P/W over a minimum 12 week period and the successful candidate will join a friendly team.
* Plan, create and monitor digital media campaigns
* Manage social media content
* Maintain our clients website
* Deliver email marketing campaigns
* Create marketing content for both online and offline platforms
Key skills and experience required
* Experience of using tools such as Sproutsocial and Hootsuite
* Extensive knowledge of using Wordpress as well as knowedge of HTML/CSS
* Understanding of SEO
* Ability to design and edit basic content using programmes such as Canva Pro or Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in email marketing using Mailchimp, dotdigital and Excel
Please note, interviews will be held on the 16th September therefore you will need to be available on this date. The role is to start ASAP after this so please ensure you are available before applying.
The client is based in OX4, there is no on-site parking however there are excellent local bus routes and you will be primarily be working from home.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted