Role: French eCommerce Marketing Executive
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Do you speak FRENCH? Are you creative and savvy with an interest within eCommerce and Digital Marketing? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Tailor Made are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a leading Online Retailer based in Burnley. Our client is seeking French speakers to work within their Marketing department to develop and improve performance for multiple marketing channels. You will be responsible for proactively driving improvements to the website and marketplace channels.
If you want to work for an amazing company who are going through an exciting period of growth who can offer; a basic salary of up to £23,000, quarterly bonus structure, flexible Monday to Friday working hours, 32 days annual leave, and exceptional progression opportunities please contact us today!
Roles and responsibilities;
* Work closely with the Brand Manager, to proactively monitor and analyse category and product presentation on the website to ensure that performance and conversion rates sustain profitable growth and ensure that marketing activity is maintained at appropriate levels across all channels whilst driving revenue growth and improvements
* Liaise with team members to monitor and review product category performance in order to maximise marketing spend and continuously utilise competitor research, industry knowledge and ROI analysis, in order to identify new opportunities to support the overall objectives of the team
* To provide effective copywriting services for websites and brands, including the production of category descriptions, blog articles and any other website content, with the goal of driving improvements to their marketing channels as well as customer engagement. This will also entail proactively reviewing the frontend of the website to ensure that content is correct, up to date and implemented according to brand standards and best practices
* To successfully produce engaging articles and outreach some of this content to influential & relevant third-party websites. This effective content will be achieved through continuous research of related topics within the Bathroom, Heating and Lighting industries, as well as ensuring that SEO best practices are followed for optimum results in terms of ranking and brand exposure
* To plan, develop and execute campaign content across social, newsletter and video channels in order to build our brand presence and increase customer engagement and ensuring that campaigns and general marketing activity are relevant and product driven
* With guidance from the Brand Manager & Junior Brand Manager, ensure that all content for Marketplaces listings are optimised, receiving sufficient traffic and take responsibility for effectively managing marketing activity for this channel, whilst being accountable for securing effective growth for against set targets and marketing the relevant products through Sponsored Ads or other marketing activity
* To successfully manage additional paid acquisition sources such as Affiliates, CSEs and Display campaigns, with the aim of bringing profitable traffic to the sites
Ideally you will;
* MUST be fluent spoken and written in French
* Previous experience or interest in aspects of Digital Marketing
* Experience of writing and optimising high quality online content
* Will be a creative thinker and outgoing
* Be of an analytical mind with great attention to detail
* Be able to write, edit and proofread grammatically correct content
* Have exceptional attention to detail
* Have a general interest in all aspects of Digital Marketing
If this role is of interest, please apply following the link below or contact Charlotte Sinar
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful