We're recruiting a salaried GP, for an exceptionally well-regarded practice in the North Yorkshire area. You will be the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise superbly well-staffed practice. Patient numbers are below average and your workload that means you may see only 13 -14 patients per session with minimal admin. You'll always finish on time or even early!
This surgery is set to double in size in the next few years and that makes this a very exciting time to join as you will be able to shape the future and be in a key position to become a future Partner. Rapidly growing surgery at the front of innovation within primary care and on the point of delivering the only service of its kind in Europe. If you want to work with and learn from the best, then this is a unique opportunity. Innovation is the normal way of operating. Everything is designed to ensure the GPs time is protected and they only see the most pressing cases.Salary
- Up to £88,000 per annum
- Lucrative partnership if desired
- Payment of indemnity
- Payment of GMC fees and all Professional Subscriptions/ Fees
- Paid CPD
- Tightly knit semi rural practice - Friendly, cohesive GP Training Practice
- Excellent patient reviews, extremely well thought of by patients and NHSE and the CCG and a leader within its PCN
- Practice Nurse / Secretary / Registrar support
- Very friendly atmosphere and superb tight knit teams with an open-door policy and daily huddles
- Few if any home visits - educated patient demographics
- Impressive premises
- CQC Outstanding
- Excellent QOF ratings
- Enhanced services offered
- Spearheading the future of integrated care for NHS England.
- Circa Richmond, Thirsk, North Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership and GPSI status
- 4-8 sessions per week (job share possible)
- 13 -14 appointments per session with protected admin time and admin support
- The chance to develop areas of interest and to progress to GPSI status
- Make the role your own; lead on the PCN and represent the practice at the CCG, LMC and Federation, if you want
- Up to £88,000 pro-rata
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Payment of professional fees such as GMC & professional fees
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday + CPD
- Career progression; based on your areas of expertise and interest
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!