Water Treatment Engineer
We are currently looking for a Water Treatment Engineer to join the maintenance team based in a data centre in Dagenham, not far from Dagenham East Station.Requirement of the Water Treatment Engineer:
About you as the Water Treatment Engineer:
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets, in particular with regards to the Water Management System (WMS).
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- To understand the BMS systems associated with the water systems.
- Undertake daily and less frequent tests and checks of the Water Systems in accordance with the Water Risk assessment and Written scheme for the WMS, escalating any issues to the site Management as necessary
- To attempt to provide site based solutions to all water systems related faults.
- Experience in the role previously
- Formally trained in Water Management systems. (Apprentice time served, City and guilds or equivalent)
- L8 trained
Hours: 08:00-17:00, Monday-Friday, however there are a lot of opportunities for overtime!
If you are a keen an experience Water Treatment Engineer looking for a new and exciting employment opportunity, then do not hesitate to send over your CV by clicking 'Submit' now!