Are you seeking a new position within the BMS sector?
Are you currently working as a BMS Service Engineer but are looking for a better work life balance? If you are a Junior Engineer this role could be for you!
Our client prides themselves on the self-delivery of every aspect of Building Energy Management System projects from design and manufacture of systems and panels, installation & commissioning through to Service, repair, upgrade and energy management.
They are an established Trend Technology Centre who have experienced consistent growth so are looking for dynamic and proactive candidate to play a key role in continuing to maintain our outstanding industry reputation.
Based from home, the BeMS Junior Service Engineer will cover London and Home Counties, preferably living within 40 miles of Central London. The successful candidate will work alongside our Senior BeMS Engineers, learning the skills required to become an independent mobile BeMS Service Engineer.
Requirements of a Junior BMS Engineer:
• Knowledge of Trend systems would be beneficial
• An understanding of HVAC Applications
• Demonstrate Electrical Skills/Competence
• Demonstrate Working with Initiative
• Customer facing skills are essential for this role as we pride ourselves on our customer relations and would like to maintain this
• A proactive attitude with pride displayed in your work
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with PCs
Fully conversant with M&E services
Training courses will be available from Trend and the BCIA along with required H&S Training