Love driving but hate working weekends?
You could be one of our new Multidrop Drivers to join our delivery team on a full-time basis, working Monday-Friday daytime, delivering fantastic customer service throughout Milton Keynes and surrounding areas with a visit to the branch depot in Leicester twice a week
You will be driving for Initial Washrooms, one of the UK's leading providers of washroom, hygiene and floorcare services. We support you at every turn, whether it's giving you lots of training, making sure you know all the safety precautions or having a chat about your day.
This job will suit you best if you enjoy being on the road, working on your own, driving and meeting new people, planning your own days and pleasing our customers.
Wondering what a typical day looks like for our Service Drivers?
* You will begin your day the moment your transit-sized van leaves your street each morning. It's an early start for most, but this means your day will finish early too - usually between 1pm and 3pm!
* You will set off to your first customer in your company uniform.
On the Road:
* Your day will be spent visiting a number of unique customers. Want the good news? No two days will be the same due to the variety of customers you will meet.
* You will service your customers' washroom products including soap dispensers, air fresheners, nappy bins, feminine hygiene units and floor mats.
* Whilst you don't need to be an athlete, you will work up a sweat loading and unloading units and floor mats for your customers, so you would need to be physically fit.
* You will be responsible for keeping yourself safe, using the training we give you to ensure your vehicle is safe at all times and taking care on the road.
* Great - home time! You head home taking the company van with you - no travel costs travelling to and from work!
* Up to twice a week, you will need to head back to your office in Leicester to unload and reload - this also gives you a chance to debrief with your manager, discuss your day and get ready for the rest of the week.
To be considered for the Service Driver position you will have:
* A full UK driving license with two years' experience
* Great customer service skills - we need you to interact with our customers and ensure you have each job signed off
* Great communication skills
* Be flexible with working hours, as this role can start early and also end early!
* Ability to use own initiative and have a positive 'can do' attitude
* Pride in the job you do
We value the work our Service Drivers do, and we reward you with:
* A competitive salary package including a minimum basic of £19,400
* Company Van
* Monthly Bonus scheme
* Sales Lead Commission - this isn't a sales job, but we do need you to pass any sales leads onto your local sales consultant
* Rentokil Rewards (includes cashback and discounts on multiple retailers)
* Salary grading system linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop their career within our business.
* Cash rewards for excellent customer service
* Pay increases linked to performance if you are keen to develop your career with us.
This job can be whatever you make of it; whether you are happy to come to work, do a great job and go home worry free; or want to go to work, impress and climb the ladder into management. Apply and find out why this is the job for you!