Senior Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary is negotiable
To be an active and leading member within the Building Services team. To deliver mechanical building services designs for the Concertus Group, engaging with other disciplines to ensure that fundamental building services principles drive building design and ensuring both the compliance and the quality of installations.
• Work within an integrated M&E department consisting of CAD Technicians, Trainees, Engineers and Senior Engineers.
• Adopt a flexible working approach, utilising appropriate team resources and managing delegation to junior members of the team to support efficient delivery across the service.
• Mentor and develop junior team members.
It's essential you have:
· A HND or degree in an engineering related subject
• Substantial experience in the profession, preferably in a consultancy practice or for a large contractor in a design capacity. Chartership is also preferred.
• Membership with a relevant professional body e.g IMechE or CIBSE
• Up to date knowledge of relevant Building Regulations and standards for mechanical installations