About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin - ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We've been here since 1921 and we'll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide a great customer service and support
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ....
A new opportunity has arisen for a Head of Housekeeping at Dunkirk Memorial House, Taunton.
This role is responsible for managing the domestic team and the domestic services within the Home, including bedrooms, public areas and utility areas ensuring they are thoroughly and hygienically cleaned to a high standard.
Educated to NVQ2 Support Services in Healthcare or equivalent and with Dementia Awareness or a willingness to undertake, you should have good communications skills, experience of working with a vulnerable client group and experience of managing a team and budgets.
Good IT Skills including Microsoft Office Packages and an awareness of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations are essential.
Address: Taunton, Somerset
Please note this role is based at Dunkirk Memorial House, Minehead Road, Bishops Lydeard, TA4 3BT
How to Apply
Please apply clicking 'Apply Online'
Closing date for this role is 17th September 2020