Our client, a bespoke manufacturer, are looking for an experienced Production Engineer who will oversee the production of goods onsite and ensure that the manufacturing processes are efficient and to the quality level expected by our customers in accordance with H&S standards. The successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail and have the ability to optimize production processes for maximum efficiency.
Production Engineer responsibilities:
- Ensure all processes and equipment are up to date and maintained with detailed operating documentation, servicing and maintenance of key equipment
- Identify new equipment to fulfil manufacturing requirements
- Transfer equipment/ product/ processes from other facilities
- Carry out process experimentation
- Produce process documentation
- Produce design guidelines for equipment
- Provide training on use of new equipment and processes
- Ability to explain complex issues to non-specialists, and to gain acceptance of optimum solutions through sound arguments and intellectual reasoning.
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant technical qualification
- Over three years experience.
- Microelectronic manufacturing experienceand
- Knowledge of RF and microwave products (beneficial)
- Good level of IT literacy
- CAD software experience (beneficial)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team