Vehicle Technician, Bolton
Competitive basic Salary + Bonus
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Vehicle Diagnostic Technician, MOT Tester, to join a growing Team based in Bolton.
• Fault finding and diagnosing faults.
• Carry out routine repairs and maintenance
• Diagnosis and rectification of engine, transmission and chassis electrical faults including can bus / Data links
• Test drive vehicles.
• Complete all documentation in line with company and manufacturer requirements.
• To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
• To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes.
• Reporting to the Workshop Controller, liaising on a daily basis with the Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Receptionist, Technicians and Parts personnel
The ideal candidate
• The ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Always listens effectively and asks questions to ensure full understanding.
• Works with others to build positive relationships in order to achieve a common goal. Provides and requests support from colleagues where applicable.
• Clearly understands customer's needs and delivers effective solutions to match these needs.
• Effectively resolves customer issues as required and presents a positive image of the company to the customer.
• Have a flexible approach to work commitments and the ability to adapt behaviour and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles whilst maintaining effectiveness.
• Company pension scheme
• Private health care
• Company car
• Bonus scheme
• Our client provides special tools, various diagnostic equipment, and uniforms
• Monday to Friday 8am -5pm or 8.30am - 5.30pm
• Alternative Saturday mornings 8.30 - 12.30
• Overtime available