Digital Marketing Manager
My client is a leading market data company who are currently searching for an experienced and highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate to deliver and go above and beyond to achieve their marketing requirements. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns within either the financial services, capital markets or market data industry.
* Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
* Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
* Manage external suppliers who supply design and creative functions
* Develop and monitor all digital campaign budgets.
Requirements to be successful:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
* 6 - 10 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
* Knowledge of Financial Services and market data industries
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
* Working knowledge of how a company not only runs the marketing campaign from a B2B strategy but also B2C