The Fix are helping one of the top healthcare advertising agencies in the world look for a new Account Manager to join their clinical trials team. CTE would be desirable but not essential - but a good background in healthcare agencies a must for this role.
As an Account Manager your primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts.
You will be able to build relationships and have an understanding of creative work and its relevance to a client strategy. You will also be able to take client briefs and work with the team get it delivered.
· An understanding of the role of advertising and marketing
· A sound understanding of clients' businesses, therapy areas, brands, clinical development process and target audiences
· A thorough knowledge of client approval systems and processes e.g. ZINC and EPASS and legal, regulatory and compliance reviews
· Broad knowledge of the various media channels available to formulate the marcoms mix, including but not limited to press advertising, direct marketing, radio, TV and digital
· A thorough knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, PAGB Medicines Advertising Codes, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines, the EU Clinical Trials Directive, FDA GCP/Clinical Trial Guidance Documents, and other relevant advertising Codes and Standards and experience of challenging them to the advantage of clients
Please let me know if you would like to hear more?