Finance & Operations Assistant
£30,000 - £40,000
Can you say that your current job allows you to actively improve thousands of lives world-wide?
Do you want to work for a company that does this?
I currently have the pleasure recruiting a Finance & Operations Assistant, working for a highly successful business. Within this role, you will play a vital role processing all sales orders from a variety of customers, through invoicing and shipping. Some of your key duties will include:
• Work directly with customers and the sales team to ensure all orders are processed accurately.
• Input orders into accounting software and into the warehouse database system.
• Manage customer discounts, resolving issues and raising credit notes when required.
You should have experience doing all of the above, but in order to take the business to the next level and make a real impact you will have the following skills:
• Qualified or part qualified accountant with relevant experience, ideally within the FMCG industry.
• Great knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, with advanced Excel knowledge being essential.
• Must have a very strong attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload.
An opportunity to work with a company that can offer so much scope for professional development is genuinely hard to come across but if you think you have the skill set and experience they're looking for then do not miss out. Apply now