Front-End Developer (Angular 2+) Remote
For experienced Front End Development professionals with a passion for Angular and who thrive on turning design concepts into high quality work, there has never been a better time to join this fast expanding, innovative events technology, and services company.
They are seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join their UK team on a full-time basis. The position will involve working with a team that specialise in building mobile applications for corporate events and fundraisers.
You will be responsible for contributing to a collaborative project process while working together with the team to turn design concepts into high quality digital work. This will be within an agile working environment that encourages new ideas and implementations.
You will be required to assist with bug fixing and implementation of new features to the highest standard. All code will need to be unit tested and must follow the guidelines in place.
Skills & Experience:
They are looking for someone who will be able to integrate within their existing team quickly. The following skills and experience are required to achieve this:
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in the industry
- Angular 2+ (or React, Vue etc...)
- Sass (or any other css preprocessor)
- Hybrid web-app frameworks (Cordova/Ionic etc...)
- NGRX (or other state management tools)
- RxJs (or any other reactive programming library)
- Unit testing
- Good understanding of version Control (Git etc...)
- Experience with RESTful API's
- Build tools such as WebPack, Gulp, Grunt, etc
Examples of work are essential to be considered for interview. This should be via a code repository such as GitHub.... files or zip folders will not be accepted
If you are excited to join a growing company with excellent professional and lifestyle values, we would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90685559