Lobster Recruitment are seeking experienced supply teachers who are looking for temporary supply work, short-term and long-term contracts. We work closely with local schools across the West Sussex Coast to provide the highest standard of supply teaching assistants for September 2020. We have competitive day rates which will be discussed at interview based on experience.
If you have experience of working as a teacher but are unable to commit to fixed full-time working hours, this position is perfect for you! There are no set hours per week, so let us know your availability and we will find hours to suit your weekly plans and commitments.
Role of an Agency Supply Teacher
* Deliver lessons plans left by class teacher
* Mark any work completed by pupils on the day of cover
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Following the school's policies and procedures
Why work for Lobster Recruitment?
* Flexible Working Hours - you give us your availability and we will offer you shifts that suit
* Competitive Day Rates - depending on experience
* Weekly Pay including Employer Pension Contribution
* Holiday Pay - 28 days per year
* Company Drivers available for non-drivers to drop off and pick you up from places of work which are not accessible via public transport
* 'Try before you buy' - permanent jobs are available, gain experience and get to know the staff before committing to full time job
* 24/7 on call service - able to speak to one of our experienced consultants at any time
* Immediate Start available subject to pre recruitment checks including DBS and reference checks
* Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Minimum 12 months teaching experience within the UK curriculum
* Provide at least one reference from a school setting
* Have recent teaching experience within the last 2 years
* Passionate about education and working with children
* Flexible working hours and last-minute availability to provide cover