We have an excellent opportunity with a provider of skills and apprenticeship training for a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor to join their team covering Essex and surrounding areas.
* Assessing and supporting a caseload of learners working towards apprenticeship standards within Health & Social Care up to Level 5
* Providing support, advice and guidance to learners through their qualifications, ensuring they successfully complete them in a timely manner
* Preparing, agreeing and reviewing individual assessment plans with learners
* Completing all administration as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Assessor with experience delivering apprenticeships in a Health & Social Care setting. Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to plan and organise your own time whilst working remotely.
* Assessing and/or Teaching qualifications (Essential)
* Minimum Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care (Essential)
* Possess or working towards a minimum of level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
Salary & Benefits
Salary of c. £27,500 plus bonus' and company benefits package