Are you a Qualified Accountant with excellent data manipulation skills and a very good communication skills? If so, read on!
Interaction Accountancy & Finance are working with an established and well regarded, Milton Keynes based organisation, assisting with their requirement for a Finance Analyst. This role is being recruited for on a permanent basis and will report to the organisations Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
· Detailed analysis and forecasting for debtors and payables
· Analysis of Actuals vs Budget to include commentary, providing recommendations on process improvements and efficiencies
· Supplying insightful data around revenue and gross profit to Senior Management
· Analysing business trends in order to maintain accurate multi-currency cashflow
· Prepare the monthly finance information for Senior Management
· Forecasting of the P&L, cashflow and Balance Sheet
· Secondary accounts duties ranging from transactional processing to monthly management reporting
To be suitable for this position you will have a depth of experience analysing financial information and as such will have very strong Excel manipulation skills. You will then be able to present this information in a clear and concise manner both visually and verbally. You will hold an accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) and have an insightful view on financial information that allows you to provide informed recommendations that will enable business growth