Hiring Matters are working alongside a leading accountancy firm that can offer a superb environment in which to grow and advance your career. Sustained growth within their award-winning tax team presents an exciting opportunity to join as a Tax Manager or Tax Senior
* The individual will have primary responsibility for managing a portfolio of the firm's corporate clients (largely OMBs, but ranging in size from pre-revenue early stage companies to large corporate groups with international operations) to deliver an efficient and effective full corporation tax compliance service.
* The role offers a significant tax advisory element. Working with the Tax Partners, the individual will be involved in a wide range of tax planning assignments. Typical projects range from providing transactional tax support in areas such as group reorganisations, MBOs, acquisitions and disposals, to R&D tax credits, international taxes and succession planning.
* ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified with the ability to demonstrate strong corporate tax technical skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* A team player - having the ability to work with the tax team and other members of the firm.
* A willingness to support the firm's marketing and business development initiatives is not essential to this role but candidates looking for this opportunity will be encouraged and supported.
* Flexible home working arrangements are on offer.
* Full or part time will be considered.
Tax Senior £40-£45
Tax Manager £50-55k