Role - Class 2 Driver
Salary - £26,500 per annum
Location - Didcot, Oxfordshire
Benefits - Bonus earning potential, company pension scheme and ongoing development
Do you hold a Category C driving licence? Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a fantastic client based in Didcot, Oxfordshire who are looking for a Class 2 Driver to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recent driving experience and has up to date CPC records. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Class 2 driver?
· Responsibility for moving stock safely to the customers
· Safely and efficiently loading and unloading products
· Carrying out multi-drop work
· Adhering to health and safety guidelines
You should apply for the role of Class 2 driver if you have...
· A Category C driving license, up to date CPC records
· Recent driving experience
· Confident liaising with customers
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Ability to adhere to strict health and safety regulations
Easy transport routes from; Didcot, Benson, Wallingford, Oxford and Abingdon
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - JP400
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Class 2 Driver role, please contact Jade Powell at Atlas Employment, on (phone number removed) or email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job