About our Client
- An industry leading company in the civil engineering market are looking for a Site Engineer on a permanent basis to oversee various projects across the Midlands region.
- The client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is knowledgeable of the civil engineering and enabling industry.
About the Role
- The client has been active in the construction industry and civils sector for over 20 years and has an established client base and consistent work throughout the UK.
About the Candidate
- Setting out, levelling and surveying of works on site
- Measure cut/fill, stockpiles and areas when required
- Maintaining up to date information for the project
- Constructing 3D models with GPS software
- Understand and apply technical information
Points of Appeal
- Proficient use of Total Stations, GPS and all surveying equipment
- Must have experience with civils, earthworks and enabling setting out on large projects
- Preferably qualified in a relevant construction or civil engineering field
- Must be willing to travel regionally throughout the Midlands
- Must be adaptable
- Freedom within the role
- Potential to progress to more senior role within the company's technical team in the foreseeable future
- Vehicle and benefits included
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
- Multi-National contractor
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90682354