Mortgage Case Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Description for the Mortgage Case Managers Role:
Are you a Mortgage Case Manager looking for a new opportunity? Are you an experienced Administrator with experience in Mortgages or Secured Loans?
D&R is working with a leading Commercial Brokers based in Cardiff, who are looking to expand.
The primary role of the Mortgage Case Manager:
• Ensuring the seamless progression of Mortgages & Second Charge Mortgages from submission to completion.
• Liaise with lenders, solicitors, clients, and financial advisors ensuring all documentation is submitted.
General Responsibilities for the Mortgage Case Manager Role:
• Filing, scanning, photocopying of all relevant documents ensuring the back office is up to date and well maintained.
• Maintaining business logs using the CRM system.
• Manage a pipeline in a fast-paced mortgage environment, from submission to completion.
• Dealing with any incoming general enquiries.
• Ensuring acceptance of terms and Loan offers are received promptly and checking against application data and/or KFI
• Reviewing, updating tracking and monitoring of cases.
• Keeping customers up to date on their case.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm
Comfortable working environment with free car parking So if you are an experienced Mortgage Case Manager then apply now,
Keywords: Mortgages, Mortgage Case Manager, Mortgage Processor, Processor, Bridging Case Manager, Commercial Case Manager, Secured Lending Case Manager, Specialist Lending, Broker, Bridging Finance Broker