We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in schools within Exeter and the surrounding areas.
Why work for Educated Recruitment?
* Competitive day rate + benefits
* Access to complete recognised courses
* Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
* A quick and simple registration process
The ideal candidate will have recent experience working within a school setting, and will be confident in carrying out the following responsibilities:
* Reporting to the class teacher and assisting them
* Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times
* Preparing and setting up activities
* Assisting keeping the classroom and surrounding areas clean and tidy
* Supporting small groups with numeracy and literacy
* Promote positive behaviour
* Experience within SEN settings
Please get in touch if you have experience in any of the following: TA, Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, HLTA, SEN, PRU, Pupil Referral Unit, KS2, KS3, KS4, Supply Teacher
If you are interested in this or would like more information please contact Emma at Educated Recruitment on (phone number removed).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Educated Recruitment now have an APP! Find us in the App Store or Google Play Store, and apply for jobs directly via the app