IT Service Desk Team Leader - 12 month FTC
Lookers plc, Manchester
Market leading employee benefits
Our IT Service Desk have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join the team on a 12 month FTC.
As our IT Service Desk Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day operation of client Services with line management responsibility for a team c: 10 FTE.
As an IT Service Desk Team Leader you will be able to evidence a strong background of managing, mentoring and developing Service Desk teams within an ITIL aligned environment. You will also demonstrate a passion for Customer Service with a focus on delivering an innovative and outstanding customer experience across a broad user base (internal).
The IT Service Desk Team Leader duties will include:
- Leading a team to consistently deliver against a core set of KPI's
- Managing the E2E Incident Lifecycle, including successful delivery against core KPI's
- Owning the relationship with 3rd party vendors to deliver a seamless E2E Customer Experience
- Act as a component owner for Change Management and attend weekly CAB sessions and eCABs
- Deliver regular and meaningful 1-2-1's alongside an annual Performance Development programme
- Deliver internal and external training, where appropriate
- Instill a culture of/evidence delivery of continuous service improvement and innovation
- Act as a point of escalation for the Business and Service Managers
- Regular engagement with the Business via Customer Satisfaction, temperature checks, Site Visits
- Provide management reports on performance and trends
- Monitoring and managing team workloads, schedules and shift rota
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK's Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90690806