We are looking for an Experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join our client in Manchester.
You will have B2C experience, managed a team before, results driven and driving high quality work, happy to look at changing and improving processes you see they can be done better.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accountable for managing the Credit Control team incl. conducting appraisals, training and developing team members
• Responsible for the commercial and domestic credit control activities
• Management of escalated customer queries and complaints
• Overseeing day to day credit control enquiries such as customer correspondence, Direct Debit applications, disconnections, copy invoices and debt recovery reminder letters
• Identify and prepare accounts to be passed for further action
• Maintain and improve current processes to offer enhanced credit control services to customers and help improve internal procedures to assist in achieving set objective
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Team management
• Excellent understanding of credit control best practices and ability to deliver a variety of approaches to meet both customer and business needs
• Good core IT skills inclusive of knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and mail merge facilities
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to respond to all credit control queries
• Strong understanding of legal practices in relation to credit control i.e. GDPR, Financial Hardship, Disconnection Policies
• Ability to adapt as priorities/demands change and initiates action