Educated Recruitment are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a Exeter schools.
Why work for Educated Recruitment?
* Competitive day rate + benefits
* Access to complete recognised courses
* Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
* A quick and simple registration process
Essential candidate requirements:
* Recent classroom experience
* Behaviour/SEN experience - working with ADHD, Sensory disorders, intervention experience
* Full DBS check - Educated Recruitment can carry this out on your behalf
Please get in touch if you have experience in any of the following: TA, Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, HLTA, SEN, PRU, Pupil Referral Unit, KS2, KS3, KS4, Supply Teacher
To find out more about the roles, call Emma on (phone number removed)or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Educated Recruitment now have an APP! Find us in the App Store or Google Play Store, and apply for jobs directly via the app