SEMH Education Support Worker required for a small independent school in Wisbech.
You will be working with pupils who are often disengaged and display challenging behaviour. The ESW will be supporting the teacing staff to ensure pupils remain engaged and on task. The role is on a permanent basis and and required to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an SEMH setting is desirable
- The ability to engage pupils
- Resilience and patience
- Flexibility and use their own iniative
- A genuine passion to help young people
- An enhanced DBS cehck on the update service or be prepared to apply for one
Interviews are being held via video call immediately and the school are keen to fill this post immediately as the school year is underway.
Leader Education is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children and all posts are subject to a throrough vetting procedure