RES Lecturer in Health & Social Care
12 hours pw, Temp
£16.70 - £17.52ph plus holiday pay (dependent on TQ)
Dearne Valley College, Rotherham
Rotherham Education Services supply the RNN Group with temporary workers. We are looking for a lecturer to teach Level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care at Dearne Valley College on a temporary basis.
The suitable candidate will:
* Hold teaching experience preferably in a similar FE setting.
* Be competent to teach a variety of topics on the Health & Social Care level 2-3 programmes.
* Hold a relevant trade and teaching qualification or working towards one.
Days of cover would be Mondays and Fridays 09.00 - 16.30 (12 hrs)
Why work for us?
* Full & part time hours available
* Holiday Pay
* Dedicated co-ordinator to help you through the process of applying and whilst you are engaged with us
* NEST Pension Scheme
* Access to RNN gyms, restaurants and salons
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 14th September 2020 - if you are shortlisted for this post you will be contacted within a week of the closing date.
To find out more about this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website