Grade A Recruitment are working closely with various schools in and around Kings Lynn. We can offer placements within a variety of different school settings, whether that be one form entry, 3 form entry, SEND or Private schools, we have the right placements for you!
We are currently recruiting for Qualified English Teachers that are wanting to get stuck back into the job they love! We appreciate some things are going to be different due to the recent pandemic and the ongoing restrictions within schools. BUT our demand for daily supply teachers is still very much the same.
To be considered for this role, you must;
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Have taught in a school within the last 3 years.
* Have the ability to teach English up to Key Stage 4.
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
This role is also perfect for NQTs who;
* Do not feel confident enough yet, to commence a permanent role
* Would appreciate the flexibility supply brings and want to experience several behaviour management techniques and different school settings
* Fail to secure a long term or permanent role
* Looking for additional days to coincide with another part time role
What Grade A Recruitment offer;
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
* Regular social events with complimentary food and drinks at the end of each term.
* £50 refer a friend scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Educare online training.
How to apply
If you have the above qualifications and experience and can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you