Due to continued growth in their Defined Contribution division my client, one of the UK's leading Pension consultancies, currently seek a talented Manager to lead this successful team. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager your duties will include:
* Working closely with the principals of the business to ensure an efficient and effective delivery of Pensions Administration services to a portfolio of DC clients
* Overseeing the day to day management of client relationships (trustees and corporate clients)
* Overseeing project management including renewals, benefit statements, pension increases and trustee reports
* Providing a strong technical sounding board to your teams and assisting with more complex cases.
* Providing guidance, support and training to less experienced colleague.
* Taking responsibility for client billing and ensuring that work is correctly invoices in a timely manner
* Managing work-flow including allocation and prioritisation in order to ensure timely delivery of client work
* Staff management to include appraisals, training, coaching, mentoring and performance management
Applicants must possess expert knowledge of the pension administration sector with in excess of 6 years technical experience within the DC sector. You will be an effective manager able to lead by example and mentor colleagues to deliver the best possible results. Experience from a TPA background is preferred but applicants from in-house or product provider backgrounds will be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join and highly regarded practice offering a great working environment, generous remuneration package and the ability to work remotely circa 2 days per week. Excellent prospects for development also on offer