Engineering Supervisor Dagenham, Essex.£45,000 - £50,000 Monday - Friday / 08:00 - 17:00
I'm currently looking for an Engineering Supervisor
with a wealth of experience working in a critical environment
Working across a large static site in Dagenham, the ideal candidate will supervise a team of engineers across a large critical Data Centre.
Our client provides an extensive range of Built Asset Solutions to the commercial sector, with a wealth of highly trained experience personnel. They cover all M&E, air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.Job specific responsibilities:
Qualifications / Experience:
- Supervise & perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks when required
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
If this role as a Engineering Maintenance Supervisor is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on and ask for JakeJake @ hvacrecruitment. Com
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or Mechanical bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90687712