Do you have expert knowledge of SEO strategies?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion for SEO to join a fast growing, highly reputable digital marketing company based on the outskirts of Chelmsford.
Duties will include:
* Maintain regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise
* Manage the SEO team and support with new business and pitching
* Have a good knowledge of clients objectives and campaign results
* Monitor and understand clients markets and their environments, you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
* Identify opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
* Identify the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
* Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
* Constantly up to date with industry developments so as to anticipate and prepare clients for these changes
* Responsible for the day to day efficiency of your work and as such should be able to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
* Minimum of 4 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
* Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
* Experience in account managing UK and International brands
* Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company who offer fantastic benefits!
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday - Friday 09.00 - 18.00, with early finishes on Friday!!
If you are interested then apply today