Our client a nationwide rail vehicle maintenance company are currently recruiting a QHSE Manager to be stationed at their Warrington Depot.
The main purpose of the role is to provide QHSE Management for CCFM within the Rail Vehicle Maintenance & Operation Contracts.
* Management of the company Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health policies and procedures within CCFM, maintaining ISO 9001 & 14001 compliance and accreditation.
* Production and ongoing improvement of QHSE processes & procedures to include but not limited to: Safe Systems of Work, Method Statements, Risk Assessments (COSHH, Manual Handling. Work @ Height etc.) Also other related documentation. This will also include the integration of our client's specific requirements relating to the Rail industry together with statutory obligations and duties.
* Supervision of the QHSE Engineer and Trainer/Assessors (2).
* Manage RISQS and ISO accreditation process and any other licencing/accreditation process.
* Manage all QHSE Responsibilities for activities involving the operation of plant and equipment on Network Rails Managed Infrastructure.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
* Recognised Health & Safety qualification (MIOSH) at diploma level or similar.
* ISO 9001 & 14001 Lead Auditor training.
* Experience of working with plant operations on the U.K. Rail Network.
* Good knowledge of Railways and Other Guided Transport System safety regulations. (ROGS).
* Experience of working with the Office of Rail and Road (ORR) (Desirable).
* Good communication, organisational and report writing skills.
* Have an understanding of project planning and organisational requirements.
* Training qualification (CIEH, L3 Award in Education and Training PTLLS or similar desirable)
In return the company are looking to offer a salary of 40k to 42k depending on experience. This will be based on a 37 hour week with 25 days holidays +Bank Holidays, also other company benefits such as life insurance and pension.
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward you're CV with immediate effect