Electrical Engineer (Maintenance)
£16.40 per hour (Starting rate), £17.40 Per Hour (Following 6 months' Probation) + Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium + Pension + Significant Opportunities for Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term + Will Support Relocation
4 on 4 off Rotating shift pattern, 6 till 6.
Electrical Technician required for a market leading manufacturer, who have plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Electrical Engineer will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Oil & Gas who are looking for a career change are also encouraged to apply.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have a wide product range.
The Electrical Engineer:
* PPM work and reactive breakdowns.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Work being delegated from the Team Leader/Deputy Leader.
* Electrically working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding (Training can be provided for PLC's).
The Successful Electrical Engineer:
* Electrically competent on the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Oil & Gas are also encouraged to apply