We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Mental health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD / or Registered General Nurse / RGN to join our dedicated team atour wonderful service.
This is a full time position, you will be working 38.5 hours per week, at Cygnet Kewstoke - located in Weston Super Mare.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.Your Day-to-Day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- £26,806 - £34,254 per annum (plus enhancements)
- £13.39 - £17.11 per hour (plus enhancements)
- 10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
- 20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
- 30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
- 66% of basic rate for bank holidays
You will have...Essential:
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Relocation package
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
- Experience as a Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD / RGN)with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
Cygnet Health Care
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in rehabilitation, low secure, personality disorders.
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CAT, CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.The hospital provides 72 inpatient beds within a low secure setting:
Kewstoke is rated 'Good' by the CQC.What next?
- Nash Ward - Male Psychiatric Intensive Care, accepting emergency crisis admissions.
- Sandford Ward - Female Acute Inpatient Service, accepting emergency admissions.
- Milton Ward - Female Low Secure Service, supported by DBT, CAT and CBT interventions with an additional drug and alcohol service.
- Knightstone Ward - Female Specialist Personality Disorder Service, supported by DBT and other therapy models to empower service users to make positive changes.
- Cygnet Lodge Kewstoke - Female High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90669261