We are looking for a confident Clinical Team Leader (CTL)
who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Harrow,
in Middlesex.Cygnet Hospital Harrow
provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects whilereaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.Your day-to-day...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...Salary:
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Participate in the manager's on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the multi-disciplinary team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
- Participate in training and development of staff.
- Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital
- Hourly Rate£15.76-£17.52Per Hour (Depending on experience)
- £35,028 - £44,785 Per Annum (DoE)
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN or RNLD
with a current Pin Number, you'll have...Essential:
- The ability to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 & latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Dedication to empower & support service user independence
- Experience working on an Autism and Mental Health Ward
- Compassion, integrity, honesty and resilience
- Nurses with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment.
- Able to deputise in the absence of the ward manager
Cygnet Health Carehas been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Location Information
At Cygnet Hospital Harrow, o
ur acute in-patient psychiatric services offer assessment, diagnosis and treatment for individuals with a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including those who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
CQC overall rating is 'Good'What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90670285