IT Systems Administrator, Ipswich, - £35,000- £47,000k pa - (English & Spanish speaking)
Keywords: IT Support, Systems Administrator, Windows, Vmware,
My client who is a Market leader in centrifugal evaporation/concentration systems is on the lookout for a talented It Systems Administrator to join their team.
This is a new role due to the company's growth and they see this as an important and senior position.
Support for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. Installation of hardware and software and participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization. System administrators also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
This role involves occasional travel to Barcelona, and it would be hugely beneficial for someone to speak English and Spanish/ Catalan
Position- IT Systems Administrator
Salary- £35,000 - £47,000
* Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
* 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
* Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
* Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems and desktop applications, server backups, printers, Scan guns, remote access and remote control software and data cabling
* Experience with scripting and automation tools
* A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
* Microsoft 365
* Prior service desk experience
* Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
* Understanding of customer service software, local area networks (wired and wireless) file, print and email servers, video conferencing and voice systems
* Project management experience a plus
If you meet the above criteria for the IT Systems Administrator role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Alex Barratt on 01223 463307.
Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90669831