Head of Interior Design required to spearhead the Interiors offering for an esteemed design led commercial Architectural design Practice in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
You will be joining a remarkably robust business who due to their cross sector portfolio of clients have managed to continue their ambitious growth strategy despite the recent challenges. They work primarily within the Residential, Commercial and Retail industries for a mixture of developer led, private and public sector clients. The Practice has a rich heritage spanning some 50 years and are proud to have built an exceptional team of talented technical and design professionals, they have an excellent culture and people at all levels enjoy working for this business, proof being for their size they have an unusually low turnover of staff.
Within the Practice is a small Interiors team consisting of three team members, they now require a Senior level Interior Designer /Head of interiors to really develop this side of the business and play a leading role in enhancing their overall interiors offering to their extensive portfolio of clients.
Fundamentals of this role is to acquire the services of a Senior Level interior Designer (at least 10 years' experience) who is fiercely design led but also technically capable, you will have had some previous team leadership / management experience and will have the tenacity and desire to develop and grow a team that will be commercially successful.
Key requirements of the Head of Interior Design include:
* Interior Design qualification / degree
* Between 10-15 years practical work experience within an Interiors capacity.
* A passion and commitment to high-quality interior design solutions and solid technical understanding.
* Project experience within the aforementioned core markets.
* CAD, Sketchup, Creative suite skills are essential.
* Ability to present ideas coherently both internally and externally.
* Naturally excellent client facing and presentation skills.
* Previous management and team leadership experience, ideally of a small interiors team.
* Ambitions to grow and develop an interiors team that you will spearhead and develop.
* Locally well connected, good networking skills and keen to develop excellent business relationships.
* Local to the South Yorkshire with a full UK driving licence.
Benefits and salary
Starting salary depending on experience circa £50,000 per annum based on 35 hours per week.
23 days holiday + plus option to buy 5 additional days.
Flexible working policy including the option of some remote working.
Stakeholder pension - 5% employer contribution.
Long service awards
Open plan modern spacious office.
Semi-rural location giving employees the option to run /cycle at lunchtime (showers / changing rooms on site)
Team and company social events.
Interested parties please hit apply and provide an updated CV and accompanying portfolio consisting of no more than 10mb in size, for further information about the role and specific client details please speak to James Jackson on (phone number removed)