Are you looking for a flexible role that can work around your schedule? Do you have a real passion and enthusiasm to work with and support students to help them achieve their potential? If the answer is YES, we want to work with you.
We are seeking reliable, dedicated individuals who are looking for new opportunities and a drive to help those who face barriers due to disability and difficulties who may have a range of needs including academic, social, emotional and physical.
This a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a role that can offer a good work/life balance or for someone who is seeking to gain some further experience and skills to help your career advancement.
You could be supporting in any of the following curriculum areas:
- Child Care
- Fabrication & Welding
- Foundation Learning
- Health & Social Care
- Travel & Tourism
- Uniform Services
Your Benefits for working with Randstad
- FREE on-site car parking
- FREE DBS check - Save you £50!
- your own dedicated consultant to support your queries
- flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- holiday accrued pay for you to take in your Christmas, Easter and Summer periods
- opt out pension scheme
- competitive salary of £8.72 p/h
- providing support to students in group based sessions under the direction of the tutor
- developing learner's English and Maths skills
- having the ability to keep students on task and engaged
- promoting independent learning with your students
- working within the policies and procedures of the college, in partnership with other staff and teams
- attending staff and review meetings where necessary
- ability to communicate and work with young adults
- desire to support and help students to reach their potential
- work as part of a team
- maintain a confident and professional approach at all times
- successful applicants must be suitable to work with children and vulnerable adults
- Maths and English GCSE (grade C or above)
Desirable for this role
- experience in supporting people with: learning difficulties, disabilities, education or care
- experience of working in the outdoors
If you are committed to making a difference to a students life and education please apply today and together we can make a difference.
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone