We are delighted to be working with a dynamic care home group who are looking for a Unit Manager for their care home in the Wirral area. The company are delivering a new approach to care, putting residents' happiness and health at the heart of their philosophy. Currently a standalone business, the company has aspirations to develop independently into one of the leading care home providers in the UK. The operate in excess of 100 care homes throughout England, Scotland and the Channel Islands and employs more than 4,000 people.
The Successful Individual will be an energetic, committed yet approachable team member, the person who fulfils this role will add real value with an obvious passion and commitment to both residents, families and staff alike, and will have the ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment with care and compassion.
You will be responsible for championing independence and personal choice whilst developing care plans to meet our residents changing physical, social and psychological needs building on the positive reputation of the Home.
You will be experienced in ensuring the effective Nursing of the Home and the planning, implementation and evaluation patient care as part of a multi-disciplinary team. With previous experience in conducting care audits, monitoring standards of care and promoting high standards of nursing care for your team and actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
Deputising for the Home Manager you will take a leadership role for the team, ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business;
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• Experience in a Senior Nurse or Deputy Manager role;
• Be driven and motivated to provide excellent levels of care and to lead a team;
• Possess strong leadership qualities;
• Have good knowledge of CQC standards;
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors;
• Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home;
• Eligibility to work within the U.K
• Competitive Salary
• Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare etc
• Paid continuous development
• Child care vouchers
• Discount at numerous high street retailers