My client is a rapidly growing business who offer automated, smart market research solutions that are currently being used by companies like Pepsi, Philip Morris International and more. They support research & marketing teams make better & faster decisions through their innovation and marketing strategy process.
The role will be remotely based part of a newly formed team that will give you room to shape the new business process, add further value on the existing on-going business cycle and potentially start putting together a team of your own in the upcoming months.
Job Description & Responsibilities
* Lead the sales process, including lead generation, and take full responsibility for closing as well as day 2 management of the client.
* Present proposals and product demos, with clear strategy alignment and value-based positioning to win long term new business.
* Provide support to the marketing team to develop new, attractive marketing materials, based on feedback from clients.
What background are we looking for?
* Business development experience within the market research industry: A good understanding of Account-Based Marketing and the market research industry, be aware of the existing solution providers and the competition.
What's on offer?
* Multi-layer career development in line with a high growth start-up, working with an impressive portfolio of clients on a highly strategic and consultative role.
* Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission