Are you seeking an Administrator role in Linlithgow that has progression to become a Financial Advisor within 12 - 24 months?
In your role as an Administrator, you will be focused on ensuring the Principal Financial Advisor is fully supported and equipped to undertake his duties. Therefore, your duties will include:
* Prepare client review packs prior to meetings and then liaising post meeting to ensure all information is collated
* Processing sales documents onto the appropriate systems and informing clients of any updates
* Organise client files and ensure all data is included on the CRM systems
* Completing suitability reports
* Client relationship management duties
Transition to Financial Advisor
The objective is for you to progress to become a Financial Advisor within 12 - 24 months. You will be fully supported with internal and external training and development to enable you to confidently provide financial planning advice to clients.
* You should hold some industry qualifications towards your Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice (DipFA / DipPFS)
* You must have high attention for detail, ability to manage your own workload and meet agreed deadlines
* You must have a can-do attitude
* You should have good client relationship skills and capable of processing business / writing reports
* Salary of £20,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience
* Annual bonus paid - based on business performance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Office based role with easy access to the office - free parking available
* Normal office hours (40 hours per week) although you will be able to work flexible hours if required
* Training will be provided to ensure you meet the regulatory / practices' compliance policies and procedures.
* Being a key part of a small and successful team, that work closely together
This small but highly experienced financial planning business is keen to recruit an Administrator who will progress to become a Financial Advisor. They have developed lasting relationships with their clients through their excellent service and knowledge provided.
Linlithgow, West Lothian
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information