Humanities (Geography, RE, History) Teacher required in Stockton on Tees
Hello Education are currently recruiting reliable and dedicated Humanities teacher to work in Secondary schools within and around the Stockton on Tees area. If you specialise in Geography, RE or History or can teach Humanities across the board we are keen to hear from you.
This role is perfect for an individual who wants the flexibility of working around their lifestyle and choosing what hours they work. Dependent on the schools needs roles will range from daily booking to long term assignments.
The position offers a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your strong teaching skills in a school that has both enthusiastic students and hardworking teachers and support staff.
As a Humanities Teacher you will require the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT's should also apply
* Good classroom management, organized and motivated to help students achieve
* Knowledge of your subject and UK National Curriculum
* Ability to teach KS3-KS4
* A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
* Confident to cover a variety of subjects if required
* Enhanced Child workforce DBS (preferably on the Update Service) or willing to apply for one
In return Hello Education will be able to offer:
* A friendly and approachable service
* Competitive rates of pay
* Supportive consultants with years of experience
* Introductions to other schools
Successful applicants will be contacted to discuss the role in further detail, to apply for this position please contact Sian on (phone number removed) or email your updated CV