JOB TITLE: Electrical Design Engineer
RATE: £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Degree Qualified or a minimum of HNC/HND within Electrical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- Ability to lead and deliver specific CE&I detail design packages of work
- Nuclear Industry experience preferred
- Demonstratable experience of design processes and stages, checking of technical drawings and confirming these are compliant with relevant engineering standards
- Working knowledge in the use of AUTOCAD, Amtech and MathCad
- Experience of CE&I Control panel design and low voltage power distribution design.
- Previous experience of designing both AC and DC motor drive systems including VSD
- Knowledge of engineering standards specifically BS7671, BS EN 60204 and the Machinery Directive.
As the Electrical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for but not limited to the production of the following drawings and documentation:
Block Cable Diagrams, Schematic Diagrams, schematic Diagrams, Panel General Arrangements and Earth Schematics.
- Block Cable Diagrams
- Schematic Diagrams
- Panel General Arrangements
- Cable Routes
- Earth Schematics
- Basis of Design
- Directive compliance assessments, EMC and Machinery Directive
- Cable calculations reports
- Input to Machinery Risk Assessments
- CDM Documentation
- Design Estimates
- Functional Safety Design Analysis eg SIL Calculation and Emergency stop PLR
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call 01946816648.
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90675290