As Head of Supply Chain they will be responsible for the Operations and Supply Chain for the brand.
Large food based FMCG that have a globally recognised brand.
The Head of Supply Chain will ensure all systems and processes are managed effectively - evaluating, auditing and developing these systems and processes in order to ensure they are always up to date and as efficient as possible. Ensure the business has the inventory to fulfil demand.
- Manage the supply chain from order placement to receipt of goods ensuring delivery of product to specification, in full and on time
- Collaborate with suppliers - developing and maintaining excellent supplier relationships
- Management of stock movement worldwide
- Ownership of demand planning across all SKU's: retail and samples
- Similar experience within the FMCG or Consumer goods industry
- Excellent commercial awareness and knowledge
- SAP Proficient
- Has demonstrated progression and/or self-development in previous roles/education
-Able to commute to West London
- Opportunity to develop their career within Supply Chain as the Head of Supply Chain
- Chance to work for a well known FMCG brand
- Salary from £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience