Mechanical Supervisor PermanentSalary DOENorth Wales
Our well known leading client is responsible for delivering outsourced aviation services for Military and Civil customers worldwide. Some of the world's best known aircraft include our client's technology. Over the last decade, our client has been providing the aerial surveillance operation for operations worldwide.
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Supervisor, to support the maintenance team. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out 1st and 2nd signature responsibilities.
- Supervising work carried out by employees under his/her control to ensure compliance and airworthiness.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
- Deputising for Team Leader
- Carrying out additional duties as delegated by the Maintenance Manager or Deputy Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- 3+ years relative aviation experience, minimum of 2 years at technician level
- Supervisors in Aviation training
- Mechanical Systems Type course
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to :-
- City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or equivalent (NVQ Level 3)
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.